Become an στη Letstudy
Γιατί να δημιουργήσετε ένα Μάθημα ή Σεμινάριο στη Letstudy?
Με τη δημιουργία ενός Μαζικού Ανοιχτού Διαδικτυακού Μαθήματος (MOOC) η Σεμιναρίου στη you get the following benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Η συντόμευση MOOC βγαίνει από τα αρχικά των λέξεων Massive Open Online Courses που στα Ελληνικά μεταφράζεται σε Μαζικά Ανοιχτά Διαδικτυακά Μαθήματα. Τα MOOCs αποτελούν μία από τις πιο σημαντικές τάσεις στην διαδικτυακή εκπαίδευση τα τελευταία χρόνια.
The term "massive" refers to the fact that a very large number of students can access the lesson. The term "open" means that anyone with Internet access can enroll in the course, gain access to the material and interact with their peers. The term "online" refers to the fact that the entire course is conducted via the Internet. Finally, the term "courses" refers to the structure of the content which is usually the same structure as a corresponding University course.
Essentially, a MOOC contains Video lessons, which are the main source of information, as well as other activities that contribute to the achievement of better learning such as Mini Knowledge Quizzes with closed or open-ended questions, assignments, peer review activities, communication with other trainees, with the teacher and the course assistants through the Forum and other activities.
At Letstudy we use the most famous and specialized MOOCs training platform, Open Edx. The Open edX platform was created by one of the largest MOOCs providers in the world, the edX organization.
The Open edX platform is used by a variety of academic institutions worldwide to provide MOOCs and this is because it includes both the tools with which the Instructor can set up a variety of activities and a mechanism by which a programmer can develop his own add-on in order to extend the functionality of the platform.
A MOOC at Letstudy can take two forms:
- course with specific start and end dates as well as deadlines for the completion of the activities
- course without a specific start and end date. These courses are characterized as "self-paced"
Depending on the lesson, apart from the Videos which are the necessary educational material, the trainee may encounter activities such as:
- Mini Quizzes with open and/or closed questions (usually after each lesson)
- Weekly Knowledge Quizzes
- Exercises and tasks
- Peer review activities
- Extra course notes
Η Letstudy μπορεί να σας βοηθήσει σε όλα τα στάδια ανάπτυξης και δημιουργίας ενός MOOC τα οποία είναι:
- Sending Templates with the information you need to record in order to create the core of the lesson.
- Recording of the Audiovisual material (Video) (in case it is not ready or you do not have access to recording equipment).
- Editing of the videos so they are ready to be uploaded on the lesson
- Hosting the course on the Letstudy platform
- Creating and configuring the course on the Open edX platform used by Letstudy
- Creating and configuring the activities that will frame the course
Based on all of the above, the only thing you have to do is create the curriculum / core of the lesson.
Letstudy promotes all the courses that are uploaded on its platform through the company's Social Media(with posts and paid promotions), with informative Newsletters throughout the entire database of trainees who have occasionally attended a course and also to partner companies and websites.
Letstudy also uses a comprehensive promotion plan in Digital Marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques.
Of course, if an instructor has their own promotional channels (Social media, blog, etc.), it is suggested that the course be also promoted by them, in order to faster inform the public and the trainees who will attend the course.
The responsibilities of Letstudy instructors are to support the course, for as long as it is uploaded on the platform. If there are weekly assignments that need to be corrected, they should be ready on time and the grade available to the trainees. Also, questions of the trainees should be answered in the forum of the course and the instructor should take care to update the material in case of any changes/upgrades. είναι η υποστήριξη του μαθήματος, όσο βρίσκεται ανεβασμένο στην πλατφόρμα του. Εάν υπάρχουν εβδομαδιαίες εργασίες που πρέπει να διορθώνονται, θα πρέπει αυτές να είναι έτοιμες στην ώρα τους και διαθέσιμη η βαθμολογία στους εκπαιδευόμενους. Επίσης, ερωτήματα των εκπαιδευόμενων θα πρέπει να απαντώνται μέσα στο forum του μαθήματος και ο εκπαιδευτής να φροντίζει να ενημερώνει το υλικό σε περίπτωση που προκύψουν κάποιες αλλαγές / αναβαθμίσεις.
The conditions for admission as an instructor at Letstudy are: είναι:
- To be characterized by consistency and a cooperative spirit
- To have proven experience on the subject he wishes to teach
- To be available to support the course academically for as long as it is hosted on Letstudy platform